Fjällräven Greenland Top Large
3 890 Kč
Fjällräven Greenland Top Large - spacious backpack inspired by the experiences of the "Greenland" expedition from 1966.
- Waterproof G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco with Green Wax impregnation
- Compartment for 15 '' notebook
- Zipper foch in front
- Unobtrusive pocket from the top of the eyeglass and phone flap
- Two side compartments for press studs
- Closing on a drawstring and flap with G-buckles
- Arctic fox logo on front and mini flag in side seam
- Material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco 65% polyester and 35% cotton
- Dimensions: 28 x 52 x 18 cm
- Volume: 30 l
- Weight: 800 g
Product code : fj518
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
In stock - delivered - already tomorrow (27/05)
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days.