Freitag F303 Hazzard
7 290 Kč
Freitag F303 Hazzard - a unique Swiss concept using unnecessary truck tarpaulins and seat belts, all hand-cut and sewn.
- Each piece is original
- Padded compartment for a 17 "notebook
- Document or tablet pocket
- Inner zip fastener for glasses
- Two zip inputs into the main pocket
- Front compartment with neoprene organizer and key loop
- Padded back
- Shoulder straps and carrying handles
- Logo on the front
- Made in Zurich
- Material: Tarpaulin tarpaulin and belts used
- Dimensions: 30 x 12 x 45 cm
- Volume: 19 l
- Weight: 1170 g
Product code : fri036
It has been some time since 1993, when two brothers and designers Daniel and Markus Freitag decided to breathe new life into old truck tarpaulins and turn them into stylish backpacks and accessories. During that time, the Zurich-based company's offer has grown to more than 80 unique products. In 2014 the company’s long effort to find the right material came to an end. The result of this was the F-ABRIC. All materials used for the creation of the material are produced on European soil within a radius of 2500 km from Zurich and are 100% naturally decomposable.
Freitag and Sustainability
The brand Freitag received 6,5 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.