Freitag F303 Hazzard
7 490 Kč
Freitag F303 Hazzard - a unique Swiss backpack using unnecessary truck tarpaulins and seat belts, all hand-cut and sewn.
- Every bit original
- Water-repellent upper
- Padded compartment for 17 "laptop
- Pocket for documents or tablets
- Internal zipper foch for glasses
- Two zipped entries in the main pocket
- Front compartment with neoprene organizer and key loop
- Padded back
- Shoulder straps and handles for carrying in the hand
- Logo on the front
- Made in Zurich
- Material: used tarpaulin tarpaulins and belts
- Dimensions: 30 x 12 x 45 cm
- Volume: 19 l
- Weight: 1170 g
Product code : fri2682
It has been some time since 1993, when two brothers and designers Daniel and Markus Freitag decided to breathe new life into old truck tarpaulins and turn them into stylish backpacks and accessories. During that time, the Zurich-based company's offer has grown to more than 80 unique products. In 2014 the company’s long effort to find the right material came to an end. The result of this was the F-ABRIC. All materials used for the creation of the material are produced on European soil within a radius of 2500 km from Zurich and are 100% naturally decomposable.
In stock - delivered - on Thursday (01/10)
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days.
Freitag and Sustainability
The brand Freitag received 6,5 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.