Neighbourhood Botanicals I Was A Teenage Hand Model Balm
Neighborhood Balm - Natural Balm with soybean oil, mango butter and cold-pressed shea butter provides a protective barrier with soothing oatmeal and medicinal allantoin. As my mother's bohemian perfume in mossy oak forests.
- Helping dry skin, but also healing wounds, burns, sunburn, cold sores, rashes or eczema
- Non-irritating and non-comedogenic (does not clog pores)
- Natural composition, 90% from European farmers
- Without perfume and synthetic additives
- Vegan & Cruelty free
- Made in small lots in London
- Recyclable packaging
- Content: 55 g
- Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Mangifera Indica Seed Oil, Caprylic / Captric Trigyleride, Butyrospermum, Copernica Prunifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract, Allantoin, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil, Vetivera Zizanoides (Vetiver) Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool *
Product code : nbo007
In stock - delivered - on Wednesday (11/12)
Returns till 31. 1. 2020
You can now exchange or return items
in original condition until 31. 1. 2020.