Patagonia Black Hole Cube - Small
Patagonia Black Hole Cube - Small - durable pouch that organizes and organizes everything you need and needless.
- Recycled ripstop with waterproof TPU laminate
- Two-way zip fastening
- Internal organizer
- Loops along the perimeter for attaching to the backpack
- The product meets the bluesign® criteria, which guarantees product safety and the use of resource-efficient and environmentally friendly production methods
- Print with logo on the side
- Label on the front
- Material: 100% recycled polyester ripstop
- Dimensions: 25.5 x 13 x 10 cm
- Volume: 3 l
Product code : pg458
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.