Ucon Acrobatics Ruben
560 Kč 1 390 Kč
Ucon Acrobatics Ruben - a transformer from the Slate series, which is a newcomer to our selection, but we suspect it will not warm up for a long time. Stylish backpack with uppers made of recycled PET bottles with a layer of water and dirt resistant eco-friendly silicone and waterproof PVC covering the inside. Snap closure, Velcro fastener at the front and logo embroidery, hand-held handles and adjustable backpack straps. Material: polyester from recycled PET bottles and details of artificial leather. Dimensions: 37 x 45 x 8 cm. Volume: 12 l. Weight: 390 g.
- Stylish backpack with a top made of recycled PET bottles with a layer of water and dirt-resistant eco-friendly silicone and waterproof PVC cover on the inside
- Fastening with a stud
- Velcro compartment on the front
- Handles for carrying in the hand
- Adjustable straps for the backpack version
- Applique with logo
- Material: polyester from recycled PET bottles and details made of artificial leather
- Dimensions: 37 x 45 x 8 cm
- Volume: 12 l
- Weight: 390 g
Product code : uc553
Label Ucon is the work of Jochen Smuda and Martin Fusseneggera, originally from Germany. Jochen and Martin began to realize their vision of their own project in 2001, a brand in which all their ideals and ideas - creativity, quality of performance and ethics - would be applied.
Ucon Acrobatics and Sustainability
The brand Ucon Acrobatics received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.